Friday, September 2, 2011

Watch out Jack Sparrow!

Today I want to give a special shout out to one of my Clydesdales, Mrs. Tiphanie Brewer. I have had the pleasure for the last year and a half of training Tiph three times a week. Tiph is always an inspiration to those around her; to date she has lost around 80lb. This weekend Tiph will complete one of her bucket list goals, the Disney Land Half Marathon. If you hear of a random screwdriver shanking or an assault on Jack Sparrow at the finish line, it is probably Tiph.

Today's long cycle training:
32kg @ 10 rpm for 10 minutes (hand switch on the minute)
24kg @ 12 rpm for 10 minutes (hand switch on the minute)

I don’t usually mention my assistance exercises; I had a PR today worth mentioning. I performed a one arm swing with a 24kg bell for 10 minutes straight (hand switch on the minute).

If you read this and enjoy it, or are at least slightly amused, please join;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your never-ending support & for never letting me give up!!! btw....did you just call me a horse!?!?

    ReplyDelete